Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc. invites all our Over 50 Employee Groups to attend the workshop on the Affordable Care Act Employer Reporting Forms for 2015, on January 27, 2015. The event will give you thorough step-by-step guidance on filing accurate and timely reports.
On the agenda:
- What is the deadline to file the reports?
- Which reports must be filed by employers with insured health plans?
- Which reports must be filed by employers with self-insured health plans?
- What information is required for each report and each individual statement?
- What is a “qualified offer” that will allow simplified reporting?
- If an employer offers minimum value coverage to at least 98% of its full-time employees, what simplified reporting method applies?
- What are the penalties for inaccurate filings or failure to file?
- Are there any penalty relief provisions?
- AND MUCH MORE!
Sponsored by the Nevada Business Group on Health (NVBGH). This event is free for NVBGH members, and they have offered a discounted rate of $25.00 (includes meal) for guests of Clark & Associates. Regular price for this program is $50.00.
Save the date, everyone, and see you at the workshop! Download the PDF flyer.